KRUK, Inc. was launched in 2019 by both founder and creative director, Blake Simon. Simon has experience in the fashion space with past ventures and looks to build upon what he has learned throughout his endeavors. Combining both the highest quality materials and vast knowledge in design, KRUK brings something that has not been seen before. Making KRUK a community with one thing in mind - being different and unique. The name KRUK is derived from the Polish meaning "raven". The Raven is symbolic of powerful wisdom, vast knowledge, great mental clarity and high energy. It is also fearless and strong, with a clear understanding of the need for balance between dark and light, and good and bad.
Key points for bio:
1. Launched in 2019 by founder/creative director Blake Simon
2. Had experience in prior ventures
3. Will be using the best quality materials, artisans, with production in the US
4. My passion for design and innovating
5. Making the brand a strong community with the ideals of being unique and different
6. Meaning of KRUK - which is above but also is a mysterious totem. Maybe tie that in in a cool way. I want the brand to have a mysterious, edgy, vibe